null Foopak Bio Natura
Foopak Bio Natura
Foopak Bio Natura is designed to be the solution of eco-friendly food and beverage packaging, using proprietary aqueous dispersion coating technology to replace the plastic lining in the foodservice industry. Foopak Bio Natura using only certified wood sources, OBA-free, high-temperature resistance, and strong edge wick, giving the product superior function than normal cupstock. With its non-plastic nature, it can be composted within 12-weeks in the industrial compostable facility, and 26-weeks in home composting. Foopak Bio Natura is also recyclable and repulpable without any additional treatment or process.
Product Features :
- PEFC Certified
- Plastic free, eco-friendly
- Compostable, EN13432 certified
- Recyclable and Repulpable without additional process, EN 13430 certified
- High temperature resistance, BfR 36/2 tested
- Strong edge wicking resistance
Product Range :
- Standard GSM: 200, 220, 240, 250, 270, 290, 310
- Available in sheet, roll, and bobbins (slitting roll)
End Application :
Hot/cold cups, food container, rice bowl, noodle cup, soup cup, food bucket, snack cup, lunch box & horticultural pot.
Printing Method :
Temperature Range :
Minus 18 to 200 oC (3 min. in microwave)
For More Information : https://www.foopak.com/foopak-bio-natura/
Side Banner Form
Interested In Our Products?
If you’re interested in getting to know more about our product, please send us a message along with your contact information details using our contact form and we will reach you back soon.