Asia Pulp & Paper (APP) Sinar Mas continues to improve the employees working culture. Culture Inspiration day roadshow is one of the activities to share APP working culture among employees. It has visited 11 locations across Indonesia since the last 2019.
APP also choose culture ambassadors who were chosen based on their effort to amplify the APP working culture in their daily works, such as customer-focused, act as an owner, result-oriented, and continuous improvement.
"The culture ambassadors meant to inspire their colleagues in APP and Forestry to apply corporate working culture in their works. We hope that other employees motivated to do their best so we can achieve our vision together," said Agus Nadi as the Head of Culture & Employee Engagement APP Sinar Mas.
The ambassadors are:
- Muhammad Trendo (PT IKPP Perawang) represents the value of 'Result Oriented'
- Diko Tirta Wardana (PT Pindo Deli Karawang) represents the value of 'Breakthrough & Innovation'
- Agustinus Kunari (PT PEP – Bawen) represents the value of 'Honesty & Integrity'
- Achmad Yusuf (PT Pindo Deli KRW) represents the value of 'Fighting Spirit'
- Doni Sugara Rizki (PT Tjiwi Kimia) represents the value of 'Customer Focused'
- Totong Kosiman (PT Pindo Deli – KRW) represents the value of 'Taking The Lead'